Paxport are pleased to announce we have recently upgraded our API for Mark International, our US accommodation supplier.
Mark International has been in the market for 25 years and is now part of The Apple Leisure Group (ALG) which has an annual turnover of $3 Billion. The businesses were merged in May of this year to position themselves as the world’s leading accommodation provider for the American, Mexican and Caribbean markets. With over 115 chains, including Direct Connect with Walt Disney World Resort, Hilton, Outrigger, HBS links with Caesars Entertainment, Fairmont, Fiesta Americana Hotels and Resorts, Intrawest, Kerzner (Atlantis), The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Treasure Island, Venetian/Palazzo, and Wynn/Encore Las Vegas, travellers are sure to find an accommodation package to suit their requirements.
Mark International has 10,000 hotels directly contracted across 550 destinations – All via XML connectivity.
Top Selling destinations:
• Las Vegas, Orlando, NYC, San Francisco, Miami, Honolulu, LA, San Diego, Yosemite, Reno, Anaheim, Bryce Canyon, New Orleans, Cancun
• Preferred relationships with over 100 chains
• Las Vegas – Only company has direct contracts with ALL key Las Vegas hotels
• Mexico – Largest Worldwide operator into Mexico, buying power provides very competitive rates and availability
• Hawaii – One of the largest operators into Hawaii both Domestically and Internationally. Preferred agreements and direct connect with ALL key suppliers
• Disney – Direct connect with Walt Disney World allows last room availability on ALL room types and resorts until 24 hours prior to arrival
• USA cities – Preferred agreements in ALL major cities including Las Vegas, Orlando, Miami, New York City, San Francisco and Hawaii
• National Parks – Rooms in all major West Coast National Parks
• Services/Attractions – Disney Tickets, Cirque de Soleil, Broadway, City Sightseeing, Transfers
To open an account with Mark International please contact:
Mitch Mitchell – E: email@example.com | T: 0208 461 6831
Sarah Curtis E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 0208 461 6827