Business Development Manager
Paxport enables airlines and travel resellers to grow their ancillary revenues by providing a better & more seamless travel experience to their passengers. As their travel retail partner, we enable them to capitalise on the increasing demand for travel enhancing services and the growth in e-commerce. We deliver solutions and operational services for aggregating and distributing passenger and booking data between airlines, resellers, airports, suppliers, and other parties. Our portfolio of software solutions and supporting services has been built with the needs of the travel industry in mind. Our software is used by many of the world’s leading travel companies.
Paxport was founded in 1994, has 90 employees and serves over 80 airlines and 250+ resellers in the UK and continental Europe. We have offices in both Stockholm, Sweden and Bristol, UK.
The challenge you are up for
We want you to take on the responsibility and lead selling for new business and develop business on growth. You will work with the customer to ensure a long term relationship, handling requests on the development of our products, planning new projects together with our Professional Services organization, understanding the clients’ needs and identifying new business requirements and opportunities that lead to increasing business via value add and cross selling. You will ensure that customer experiences are fed back the organization enabling us to offer better customer service and support as well as to identify Product Management and Business Development opportunities.
- Maintaining contact with key customers and find new business to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and proactively identify needs that can be turned into proposals for Paxport products.
- Ensure that customer change requests are managed from a commercial perspective.
- Frequent travel both within Scandinavia and in Europe, three days per week developing business with prospects and existing clients.
The commitment you bring
- Several years of sales consulting experience (knowledge in the B2B travel industry seen as an advantage but not necessary)
- Ability to analyze and understand customer situations by interpreting data and identifying trends
- Strong negotiation skills and high performance orientation
- Finding solutions for complex issues and conveying those via enhanced communication skills
- High self-motivation, pro-activeness, forward thinking and assertiveness being used to work with tight deadlines, managing customer expectations as well as internal resources
- Experience in initiating positive contact and building relationships to maintain lasting relations in B2B business
- Fluency in Swedish and English, spoken and written
You will be based at our head office, Holländargatan 13 in Stockholm, next to Centralbadet. The position can also involve travel to our UK office.
Permanent position, full time.
Applicants are to be sent in english and a cover letter covering why you are the best candidate for the role.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 073-343 47 66
We look forward to receiving your application!