Web Developer – Front End
Develop and maintain new and existing web applications from specific requirements
Responsibilities are as follows:
– Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
– Perform coding to written technical specifications.
– Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
– Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
– Perform related duties as assigned.
● Mid Level
– A 2:1 or above in an IT related discipline.
– Working knowledge of front end build tools and package managers
– Experience in using Sublime Text or other code editor
– Debugging experience.
– Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
– Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
– Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
– A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
– Ability to work well within a team.
– Experience of Web Application Development.
– Experience in Git.
– Experience in web design and related software, such as Sketch or Photoshop.
– Experience integrating web-based APIs
– Experience with Google Cloud or similar cloud projects
Paxport AB, Holländargatan 13, 111 36 Stockholm, Sweden. Phone +46 (0) 8 121 33 700
101 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6PU, UK +44 (0) 117 205 0850 www.paxport.net
Behavior in general is important as follow:
Creative, customer focused, and inspiring attitude to life and to work
● Proactive, driven and motivated
● Strong relationship skills, with the ability to develop and build profitable and successful working relationships
● Open communication skills
● Innovative – new thinking, flexible and resourceful
● Responsive team member
● Energetic – see areas of improvement and willingness to implement them
● Selfless and ethical – think about the company in an overview perspective
● Quality and accuracy, right from the beginning
● Stress resistant – planners spirit, prioritized and focused
● a forward looking prospective – follow up, use the knowledge and want to improve
Full-time, permanent role
Salary range £34k-£36k per annum